Saturday: 4:00 p.m. (organ and cantor)
Sunday: 8:00 a.m. (organ and cantor)
9:30 a.m. Family Mass (youth choir, youth cantors, organ and keyboard)
11:00 a.m. (adult choir, organ)
5:30 p.m. (As scheduled: contemporary music ensemble)
Our liturgies are often accompanied by various guest instrumentalists, or one of two of our handbell choirs
New Collaborative Mass Schedule
(Starting September 6/7)
- 4:00pm Blessed Sacrament and St. Mary
- 4:30pm Our Lady of Sorrows
- 7:30am St Mary
- 8:00am Blessed Sacrament
- 8:30am Our Lady of Sorrows
- 9:00am St. Mary
- 9:30am Blessed Sacrament
- 10:45am Our Lady of Sorrows
- 11:00am Blessed Sacrament
- 11:30am St. Mary
- (5:00pm Once per month at Our Lady of Sorrows and once at Blessed Sacrament on different weeks, as announced.)
Wednesday through Saturday
Mass: 9:00 a.m. in the Chapel
Holy Days: Vigil: 5:30 p.m. Day: 9 a.m.
The Chapel of Reservation of the Most Blessed Sacrament: open daily for prayer 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Pray the Rosary: Monday through Friday at 8:30 a.m. in the Church.
Sacrament of Reconciliation (Penance): Saturday 3:15 - 3:45 p.m. or anytime upon request.